HIGHLIGHTS IN MISSIONS DURING 2012
• Began training and equipping teams to help with training materials and leadership in Stopping Human Trafficking on the local and international level. http://stop.cmm.world/
• Helped rescue an 11 year old girl falsely accused in Pakistan.
• Began our sixth year of offering accredited Christian Theology degrees in the US and many nations. http://msutheology.org
• Trained and supervised over 3,500 volunteer hours with MorningStar Ministry Team.
• Shared thousands of books, CD’s, DVD’s, teaching and discipleship materials with hundreds of missionaries in 45 nations.
• Conducted almost weekly Skype prayer and prophecy team calls with missionaries in many nations.
• Helped raise $150,000 toward the completion of the Missions Base in
Moravian Falls, NC. Many volunteers and a few paid contractors working weekly to complete this global training base. http://missionsbase.cmm.world
• Maintained monthly support to hundreds of native missionaries and their families in many nations thanks to you, our faithful partners while maintaining one of the lowest administrative expense rates in the non-profit sector.
• Added several new high-impact equipping and five fold ministers in several nations; Muslim areas, Israel, and China for strategic advancement of the Kingdom.
• Helped relocate 4 families of beheaded pastors in Mali.
• Shipped a 20’ cargo box of Bibles and books to Nigeria.
• Shipped almost $7 Million dollars of medicines, equipment and aid to Haiti and El Salvador.
• Helped raise $10,000 for down payment and expansion of a new building for the largest Christian library in Latin America in Guatemala.
• Helped raise funds for a new ministry training center in Brazil.
• Shipped 1,000 Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes to Haiti.
• Trained many students and volunteers in Missions. We invite you to stop by our office in Ft. Mill, SC to tour our facilities and have teams pray with you.
• Sent several Special Forces students from MorningStar University to live and work in Haiti for up to 5 months. http://morningstarministries.org
• Raised $10,000 to build a new church with CMMP in the northern Philippines.
• Raised $4,000 to build a new orphanage home for 40 boys in India.
• Raised $9,000 for construction of new church in India.
• Shipped a pallet of new Christian books valued at $5,000 to India.
• Drilled two new ZAO wells in India providing water to thousands lacking clean, safe water. These wells are near new church plants.
• We support many orphans in many nations for just $30.00 a month per child. http://sponsor.cmm.world/
• We took several teams to help train in hearing the voice of God to China, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, France, the Netherlands, Nigeria, and the Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, and UK.
• Ministered God’s love, clothing, and toys to many refugees and poor in the Charlotte, NC area.
• Continued integration of CM Missionaries into the MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries with greater fellowship, spiritual services, oversight, counseling, pastoring, teaching and discipleship.