January 2019, Myanmar: David Joy
My Prayer for CMM intercessors, (Jan 14, 2019) As a family member of CMM, I pray the following for each and every intercessor in this group. May our families see the fulfillment of the prophetic promises of our good Lord this year.
1. Wonder Glory of God works wonder in our lives. I pray that we would see the activation of wonder-working glory in our lives this year. I’m praying for the manifestation of us as wonder men and wonder women of God this year. I pray that we would see every single day of 2019 as wonder days. “Lord, help us to focus on Your glory and walk in awe of You every single day of our lives.” And God said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the Name of the Lord before you; for I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion (lovingkindness) on whom I will show compassion.” (Ex. 33:19)
2. Recovery I pray for the mercy of God to manifest for the recovery of those of us who have been deeply wounded last year. I’m praying for the recovery from our sick heart: wounded desires, negative thoughts and hurting emotions. It is because of the Lord’s loving kindnesses that we are not consumed, Because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. (Lam. 3:22-23)
3. Angelic God desires more for the angels to minister to us that we desire for the angels to do to us. I read the testimony of Dr. Jorge Parrott on angelic ministry to him in Europe. That’s a lot of fresh encouragement to me. The Father’s heart of God is beautifully expressed through angelic ministry. Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent out [by God] to serve (accompany, protect) those who will inherit salvation? [Of course, they are!] (Heb. 1:14)
4. Companions I pray for more genuine companions/friends (even blood brothers/sisters) this year for each of us. To express the love of God to them and to be expressed through them to each of us. That our ‘self’ be disappeared in the perfection of the beauty of the love of God through a relationship with God-ordained companions for us.
5. Acceleration The Spirit of God is taking us to a more dynamic acceleration in the realm of the mysteries of the kingdom of God and in the realm of high places. I never quench the Spirit intentionally. It is never my desire to quench the Spirit. But I pray that I would flow in the acceleration of the Spirit through rest and complete trust this year. I want to flow in the acceleration of 2019. I don’t want to get stuck in the speed of the last year 2018 through the river brings me to greater acceleration. If I decide to be in 2018 acceleration, that’s a kind of quenching the Spirit for my life. More, Lord. More. Do not quench [subdue, or be unresponsive to the working and guidance of] the [Holy] Spirit. (1 Thes. 5:19) 6. Honey, I pray for the goodness of the Lord, the honey, to be multiplied in our lives and our ministries. Praying we would be anointed with the honey of the Lord.
7. Stepping I am feeling the Lord is throwing back into the areas where we went through weeping in the past. But this time is for the fulfillment of His good promises to us. This time is for the birthing of the springs and rains of blessings in those valleys. Joy and Fragrance. Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; The early rain also covers it with blessings. (Ps. 84:6) Love you all Praying for you and your families David