These photos shows while I was teaching and some of it is shows after training I was giving the certificate to the church leaders. The other one shows our church Lady s and my wife Mary standing looking the women is cooking the food for the our Orphanage at Osiyana Centre.
Greetings in Jesus name our savior.
I have an urgent issue that I would like to present to you.
Two years ago we planted a church in one area in the outskirts of Lilongwe. This is a village about 50 km away from Lilongwe.
These are my replies to the questions.
Dear Sir DR Jorge Parrott,
I want to thank you again for showing your love by putting me in your CMM / MFM to become a one year free member. So through these words I, my family and the whole Ministry here in Malawi we are very happy and appreciate your good heart of taking to be your member in your ministries. God bless continue to bless you for this.
DR have you not yet receive my reply letter of your questions which you had sent to me on 17th December 2015 and also I was sent my Conventions photos, Crusades, Church services, Orphans feeding, Widows, Aged people, Water project, relief programs, Spots Ministry and Women’s Ministry? Please Director I have been sent my messages in your email box but no reply.
So DR I am waiting you to inform me about the function which the MorningStar Sponsors such as your Conferences, MFM Regional Impact Conferences and the yearly MFM Retreat, and please DR assist me to come and attend these meetings and only that way is when I can develop relationship with my fellow member and draw upon each other’s strengths and gift.
Sir this year things are not good here the same problem which we had last year of disaster is still continue and now things are reaching at the worse. People are eating bush fruits in order to survivor Please DR continue to help us here by speaking with other friends, individual People, or NGO’s to help you by supporting us here in this urgent crisis.
Church building: we are going to build our mother church here at Blantyre and also to maintenance our church branches in the rural areas which has broken by the Floods on last year.
The last is the year end Convention from 30th December up to 1st January 2017.
Attached as the answers of the question which you has sent to me and few photos.
May God bless you abundantly. Amen.
Your Son in Christ,
Seed Of Life Pentecost Church
I greet you in this New Year 20016 in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you very much for putting me in your ministries of CMM/ MFM to be one of your members and below are the answers of your questions.
- My Name is Steven Saizi Phiri a senior Pastor and a founder.
- My Ministry’s name is the Seed of Life Pentecost Church.
- My Home Country is Malawi Africa.
- My Mission is: To preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in Malawi and elsewhere through religions meetings, Church Planting, Women’s ministry, Seminars, Crusades, Conferences, Sports ministry and literature
- To establish the saved in the body of Christ through building churches,
- To care orphans, windows, the underprivileged and aged.
- to support and guide matured members to attain full stature and Jesus.
- Our Vision statement is to take the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the unreachable places.
- To construct the prayer houses include our headquarter at ndirande , Blantyre.
- To support our local church pastor
- To give good water to our members by digging a bad halls.
- To train people how to cultivate in their fields in the Farming God way.
- To distribute Bibles and some gospel materials to the needy people.
- To support people when they are in bad situation or in disaster time.
- To support children by educating them and developed the youth by giving them technical trainings.
- To empower women by giving them some small scale businesses.
- Any photographs and videos which I like to give them to share.
- Other information which I want to share in the Morningstar Ministry
First of add I want to give more thanks to you and with the whole ministries of CMM /MFM for accept me and to incorporating me and my church into our ministries while we were stayed in a friendship for a long time and now you have put me as a Level 2 Associate member.
Thank you very much and I am very much happy to receive this accepted letter to become a Level 2 Associate member.
So it is my desire in my heart that one day may God allow me to visit USA and attend one of the Conferences or yearly MFM Retreat and to developing relationships with my fellow members there and also draw upon each other’s strengths and gift.
Also it is my appeal to you as your new member in the Ministry, so please help me in both spiritually and in Physical, even to send one of your team to visit us here in Malawi Africa.
Also I want to thank you for Supporting us here, while we were in the problem of the Disaster of the Floods Victims which we had got here this last year from January until now People are still staving with the hunger and lack of a good water, until on the harvester time on the month of April and May.
Therefore we still need your help and Support to those life which are in staving with the HUNGER and a need good water in the rural areas where many our church branches are founded.
Sir Director and the President of these Ministries, here Malawi is a poor Country to compare other Countries here in Africa or in the World. So many People here are used under tree or at the bear ground when they want to worship God, as church service because they fail to built the prayer house due to the finance of buying Iron sheets. if you see others build their prayer house that means those People has got the Sponsor or they have got a missionary to support them. So what I am saying this it is because we want to build our mother Church as our headquarter here at Ndirande Township of the City of Blantyre Malawi. But a problem which we have got is a fund to buy the resources of the building. So please we need your support and prayer to fulfil our vision of building the house of God as our prayer house.
May our father God bless you abundantly, Amen!
Your brother in Christ, Pastor Steven Saizi Phiri.
SENIOR PASTOR and FOUNDER Of the SEED OF LIFE PENTECOST CHURCH
Member of CMM/MFM here in Malawi.
P/BAG 36, Ndirande, Blantyre 6, Malawi Africa.