These photos shows while I was teaching and some of it is shows after training I was giving the certificate to the church leaders. The other one shows our church Lady s and my wife Mary standing looking the women is cooking the food for the our Orphanage at Osiyana Centre.
Seed Of Life Pentecost Church
I greet you in this New Year 20016 in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you very much for putting me in your ministries of CMM/ MFM to be one of your members and below are the answers of your questions.
- My Name is Steven Saizi Phiri a senior Pastor and a founder.
- My Ministry’s name is the Seed of Life Pentecost Church.
- My Home Country is Malawi Africa.
- My Mission is: To preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in Malawi and elsewhere through religions meetings, Church Planting, Women’s ministry, Seminars, Crusades, Conferences, Sports ministry and literature
- To establish the saved in the body of Christ through building churches,
- To care orphans, windows, the underprivileged and aged.
- to support and guide matured members to attain full stature and Jesus.
- Our Vision statement is to take the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the unreachable places.
- To construct the prayer houses include our headquarter at ndirande , Blantyre.
- To support our local church pastor
- To give good water to our members by digging a bad halls.
- To train people how to cultivate in their fields in the Farming God way.
- To distribute Bibles and some gospel materials to the needy people.
- To support people when they are in bad situation or in disaster time.
- To support children by educating them and developed the youth by giving them technical trainings.
- To empower women by giving them some small scale businesses.
- Any photographs and videos which I like to give them to share.
- Other information which I want to share in the Morningstar Ministry
First of add I want to give more thanks to you and with the whole ministries of CMM /MFM for accept me and to incorporating me and my church into our ministries while we were stayed in a friendship for a long time and now you have put me as a Level 2 Associate member.
Thank you very much and I am very much happy to receive this accepted letter to become a Level 2 Associate member.
So it is my desire in my heart that one day may God allow me to visit USA and attend one of the Conferences or yearly MFM Retreat and to developing relationships with my fellow members there and also draw upon each other’s strengths and gift.
Also it is my appeal to you as your new member in the Ministry, so please help me in both spiritually and in Physical, even to send one of your team to visit us here in Malawi Africa.
Also I want to thank you for Supporting us here, while we were in the problem of the Disaster of the Floods Victims which we had got here this last year from January until now People are still staving with the hunger and lack of a good water, until on the harvester time on the month of April and May.
Therefore we still need your help and Support to those life which are in staving with the HUNGER and a need good water in the rural areas where many our church branches are founded.
Sir Director and the President of these Ministries, here Malawi is a poor Country to compare other Countries here in Africa or in the World. So many People here are used under tree or at the bear ground when they want to worship God, as church service because they fail to built the prayer house due to the finance of buying Iron sheets. if you see others build their prayer house that means those People has got the Sponsor or they have got a missionary to support them. So what I am saying this it is because we want to build our mother Church as our headquarter here at Ndirande Township of the City of Blantyre Malawi. But a problem which we have got is a fund to buy the resources of the building. So please we need your support and prayer to fulfil our vision of building the house of God as our prayer house.
May our father God bless you abundantly, Amen!
Your brother in Christ, Pastor Steven Saizi Phiri.
SENIOR PASTOR and FOUNDER Of the SEED OF LIFE PENTECOST CHURCH
Member of CMM/MFM here in Malawi.
P/BAG 36, Ndirande, Blantyre 6, Malawi Africa.
- Transport from Machinjiri to Limbe and back = MK 600,00.
- From Limbe to Nsanje and back MK 7,000,00
- Three bags of Maize at MK 7,000,00 each x 3 = MK21,000,00
- Accommodation for the one who went to Nsanje is= MK2,300,00
- soap = MK450,00
There has been heavy rainfall over the past weeks which has felled houses, churches and crops and left people homeless, hungry and in need of food and shelter. Our members and church branches are also affected by this situation and need relief and humanitarian aid:
- Food and basic needs for the 70 orphans whom we are serving.
- Finances for Leadership and pastors’ Training to be conducted from May to September in various places in this country and in Mozambique.
- Cement and roofing materials to help us building Churches here in Malawi and Mozambique.
- We want some ministers to come to Malawi through CMM / MFM to Evangelize, teach or serve in any way.
- We want some ministers to come to Malawi through CMM / MFM to evangelize, teach or serve in any way.
- We wish we could be present in CMM Conferences and MFM retreats and ask for donations for air ticket and accommodation costs.
- I am asking for your support for my family for food, house rent, and basic needs
- Travel costs for our visits to local Church branches in Malawi and Mozambique.
- Bibles in our local language to share with the locals
Attached are two photos of the floods which have come to some parts of our country, Malawi. Please we need your help to help these precious lives which are having problems.
God bless you Abundantly,
Pastor Steven S Phiri
Dear Servant of God
EASTER CONVENTION REPORT
I WANT TO THANK God for leading me on my journey to Livunzu in Chikhwawa District.
I saw God being with me on this trip because devil wanted to block our journey by closing the doors of where I was expecting to get money for travel costs.I was about to cancel the trip because I lacked transport money and finally, by the love of God, He spoke to someone who came to me and gave me his tithe at around 11:30am. I then rushed to the bus depot and found the bus already gone. I then used another means of public transport and started my journey to Chikhwawa and at 1:30pm I arrived at Chikhwawa and found people already waiting for me.
So I opened our easter conference at 9 at night. The opening prayer was our pastor Biton Julius. So after prayer, I delivered a theme of the easter convention to the people entitled: TO KNOW WHO HAS SAVED YOU (US) as per reading of Romans 3:21-24. After this I preached and we prayed to the sick people and we closed prayers at 2:30 am on Saturday 07th April, 2012.
We started another service by 9:30 am. We were training people in things like farming God’s way, leadership training, disciple making training and marriage counseling. What I want to say is to testify that God was with me during this recent easter convention because in the beginning, devil wanted to block my trip but he failed.
Lastly devil entered my family, on the second day at 11:20 pm, as I was just going to a pulpit to start preaching, I received a phone call from my wife that she was rushing to hospital with our third born son, Peter who was felt unconscious due to cerebral malaria and menjitis suddenly.
I praise the Lord because at that same time of call, I saw a hand of God who encouraged me to tell my wife not to worry much, but to look at Jesus as the healer and I also asked the whole church to join us in prayers for a miracle of healing to Peter and by 6:30 am the next day, Peter was healed.
I continued my ministering with a tour to reaching people who were recently in victimized by floods and whose houses, gardens, possessions were washed away. I visited and encouraged them with the word of God.
Some of the photos show gardens that have been washed away and some houses for pastor that have been washed away and other pictures are on my teaching them on farming and many others.
PROSPECTIVE VISITORS AND PARTNER
The prospective ministers and partners are cordially invited to come to Malawi/Africa to minister through us. We are a local church that apart from preaching and planting church branches, we also care for orphans, aged, widows and the sick and needy people including people hit by disasters.
All prospective partners and ministers are appealed to assist us in any way possible, materially, financially, and spiritually.
We only survive by faith, because we are poor and so is our church. We only manage to get a little monies through tithes and offerings.
It is my cry and prayer that I visit your country.
Your Brother in Christ
PASTOR STEVEN S. PHIRI
Firstly I thank God for his wonderful job which he is doing in our lives!
This year we have already conducted two revival meetinds in different places.The first one was in m.In that meeting I was seeing the presence of God moving amongest his people. Many people made a decision to come to christ thier Lord and saviour . Others recieved thier healing at the same place. It was on January 15 – 17th .
The second one was in Nsanje in this crusade God did wonderful miracles. We saw three people giiving thier testmonies. The first one is Aruberto Mostishu, had falling headeche and stomach complication for along time. He was trying many ways, but he did not healed. And he was in that meeting.
After we prayed he got healed the same day.
Second one is Esnat William she was bleeeding for eight years until on 30th January 2010 when she come to that crusade. She came to thatr crusade and now she is okay.
Another one is Jenati Alumindu she stayed in thre family for almost ten years without a Baby. Last year in April we prayed for her . Now I can tell you that kshe has a Baby boy brn in January.
So this is what God is doing for his children here.
On 26th February 2010, we were going to have Pastors conference iwith the Pastorsfor preparing 2010 revival meetings.
So we need your prayer and support to make this succesess.
May God bless you.
I am a CMM/MORNING STAR Missionary Revivalist.
You may contact CMMthrough P.O 7705, Charlette, NC 28241. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please: Desgnate on paypal that your gift is for Steven Saizi.
Pastor Steven S. Phiri