CMM Vision Statement: CMM has over 500 missionary leaders in the field around the world under our covering. Some of these have been used to raise up hundreds of churches under them, as well as schools, orphanages, and relief training bases. Our goal is to add many of the most effective, high-impact missionary teams and base support to this growing and powerful missionary force and to network with other missions to see the Great Commission fulfilled and the gospel of the kingdom preached in every nation. Because the mandate to “go into all the world” (see Mark 16:15) is not just geographical, we are also raising up missionaries to go into all of the dominant areas of influence in society such as government, business, education, the media, the entertainment industry, sports, prisons, and so forth. CMM’s Water For The Thirsty has been a vital part of our mission strategy, which has provided and developed many wells and other fresh water sources in Africa. Our water ministry is now expanding into Haiti, India and South America, as well as providing basic hygiene training for people in remote areas of developing nations. This is vital to the health of a country.
Mission Base Is Designed To Be:
• A state of the art Communications Center for planning, directing and supporting our missionaries and teams in the field, as well as deploying Disaster Response Teams.
• Special Forces Missions Training facilities
• A local church serving the families of our missionary force
• A conference center for missions conferences and building strategic alliances with other missions, organizations, and churches
• A resting and equipping place for missionaries on furlough
• Facilities to be used for children’s youth camps with a missions theme during the summer
• Construction Phase I: The main 24,000 sq. ft. meeting facility is about 50% complete and has been “dried in.” Phase I will include the completion of the main meeting hall for approximately 750 people, offices, lounge/coffee shops, etc. on the main floor.
• Construction Phase II: Phase II will include the completion of all classrooms and situation and communications rooms.
• Construction Phase III: Phase III will include the housing for base instructors, workers and missionary families.
• The CMM Missions Base completion will be a project with the goal of multiplying all resources donated to project by supplementing with donated materials and labor.
• Construction manager is Nathan Plowman, working under GC, Randy Strombeck.
• Financial oversight and funding provided through CMM.