- Feeding in a monthly basis 375 kids, possible 100 young people in vocational training plus 24 staff, should be around: $8000 (USD). Feeding our children is a major concern. In the USA, the needy children have access to breakfast and lunch, that’s the reasons why they are performed better. Children won’t be able to focus in class with an empty belly from; 7:45am to 2:00 pm daily.
- Since you’ve a large cafeteria ready to go, but needed: tables, chairs, kitchen supplies including stove and freezer. All these could be done with a onetime expense of: $3500 (USD)
- The cost to secure the payroll of 26 teachers and staff for both Educational and Vocational Training is only: $ 5000 (USD) in a monthly basis. We are one of the few schools in the country that provides free Educational services and Vocational Services for years (since 1972). Unfortunately, we had been forced to shut down the vocational part due to lack of funds.
- School supplies, office and furniture’s are needed, a mini Vans is needed to pick-up the kids who leave more than 15 miles from the school and to transport anyone (KIDS, STAFF &MISSIONARIES) in case of sickness, etc..
- Our water plant needs major repairs to become more efficient. We are providing pure water to the community in order to prevent the spread of cholera; cost could be: $ 6000 (USD). We need to purchase a small water bag machine and supplies, to fill and seal the water for the community and add up an electric pump to produce more clean water.
SHORT TERM NEEDS
- After hurricane Matthew, major repairs in needed in the most part of the campus, minimum cost: $10000 (USD).
- Need to build a three large bedrooms upstairs in order to shelter better the next victims of future natural disasters, cost would be around $12000 (USD).
If your work would require more details information or materials, please feel free to let me know. We are glad to cooperate with you and look forward to working with you for many years to advance the kingdom of God through social services.
Rev: Willy SEVERE